Monday 16 December 2013

Currently Craving: #2

SHOE BOOTS!!

Like a lot of people shoes are my weakness and in particular I love shoe boots so much! Here are the ones on my winter wishlist...





1. Kurt Geiger Bonjour boots in khaki. I think these boots a really subtle way into the cut-out-boots effect! BONUS these beauties are on sale at the moment!

2. New Look's Tan Suede chelsea boots. I am usually all for black chelsea boots but I am loving the deep tan colour to these it's something a little different and yet so classic. 

3. Kurt Geiger Bryony Miss KG biker boots in Black. These are amazing, I love biker boots as they are so comfy and are also really on trend, check these babies. 

4. Kurt Geiger Stitch Carvela boots in black. As you can tell I am loving Kurt Geiger at the moment and these boots will go with any outfit! 

5. Missguided's Cordia suede block heel chelsea in deep green. These are perfect if you want something different and that is specifically on trend at the moment, these deep winter colours are super in at the moment!

6. Kurt geiger Shirt Carvela shoe boot's in black. I adore these boots, I literally tried to buy them in my closest store but the shop did not have my size! If you have wide feet these shoes may not work for you however give them a look as they are stunning!

7. Missguided's Nisetta shearling lace up ankle boots in tan. I think that these boots look super warm and comfy and will be a winter staple!! love love love!!! 

8. Frye Jayden Cross Strap Ankle Boots in black. I know these are a little pricey however they look like they will last forever and be an amazing investment buy!

9. Zara's TRF's high heel leather ankle boot with a track sole. These are last on my least but by no means least! They are fabulous and the block colouring gives them an edge on all the other cut out boots that I've seen, also little side note - I personally find rubber soles tend to be more durable and so they should last longer! 

Do you have a favourite pair of ankle boots this winter? 

Peace and Love B! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment