Monday 9 December 2013

Review: Clinique Foundation

I have to say, as someone who's struggled to find the perfect foundation, the Clinique superbalanced foundation is fantastic. I've got very sensitive skin and so finding a good foundation proved to be incredibly difficult. I tried so many different brands ranging from maybelline to collection 2000, but all of them made my skin incredibly dry.

A few months ago I decided to go and find a decent foundation that was right for my skin. So I went to fenwicks and the first stall was clinique, I got a personal make-over and the clinique superbalanced foundation seemed perfect. It was matched to my skin tone and it was perfect.
I purchased this foundation at £22, and despite being double the price of the average foundation, I can still say months on that it is perfect.

I would highly recommend this:
- it smells good,
- its not too thick but still has a good coverage,
-  it is can be applied easily.
- it lasts a long time

I use the clinique foundation brush too and this makes it incredibly easy to
apply the foundation for a good and even coverage.

Lots of love, Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment