Wednesday 4 December 2013

Currently Craving.

Hello,

FESTIVE JUMPERS. Thats what I am currently craving... 

I am LOVING festive jumpers at the moment, I think they are fabulous. I'm not really sure why I am suddenly so taken with these jumpers but hey-ho.. who cares!! It's just giving me another excuse to go and do some shopping! Anyways here are a few of my current favourite jumpers..

1.ASOS Fluffy Christmas Jumper With Snowflake. If you want a subtle way to wear a festive jumper than this is it, fluffy jumpers are all the rage at the moment so you will look super chic. 


2.  Topshop's Knitted Sequin Present Jumper. I think this is my favourite jumper out of the lot, it looks so classy and christmasy! The only downside to this jumper is that it is a little pricey , however it will last for years and years! 


3.  Topshop's Knitted Gingerbread Man Jumper is ideal for all of those girls who want to make an impression, this bright red colour will make sure your jumper is one to remember.


4. Boohoo's Kourtney Cheeky Reindeer Christmas Jumper is ideal for chirstmas day, your not overdoing it, and the muted colours keep this jumper simple yet fun and festive. 


5. River Island's White Christmas Fair Isle Jumper is unforgettable. I LOVE IT, and it's on sale too! I think I might have to invest in one.


Peace and Love B! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment