Tuesday 28 January 2014

Acrylic Nails

So I've recently decided to get acrylic nails, I've never normally been a fan but I thought I would give it a go to divert my attention from my horrid winter nails. 

We all know that the sun makes your nails grow faster and makes them stronger, and there's been very little sunshine in the UK for months! 

Therefore, I decided to go for these acrylic nails! I chose this pink/plum colour because I thought it brings a little bit of brightness to my nails as well as being suited to the winter weather! 

The process of getting them was very easy: 
1) file down nails 
2) use a small drill to run over the nails
3) glue the nails on
4) cut and file the nails down to the right height and shape 
5) apply a thick paste on top
6) add two coats of your chosen nail varnish 
7) apply a clear coat
8) put under a heater to dry 

I had these done in a new little nail bar in Sevenoaks, Kent. The price was only £15 for a full set and they have proved to be really worth the money. I have had them over a week now and they haven't shown any signs of chipping or coming off. 

I would definitely recommend getting acrylic nails, they are absolutely fantastic!

Lots of love, Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment