Wednesday 29 January 2014

Review: Rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish in Mind The Gap, Victoria.

Review : Rimmel 60 seconds mail varnish in Mind The Gap, Victoria. 

The bright light blue nail polish is really lovely, the  Rimmel 60 seconds range is fab partially as they all have quite large brushes meaning one swipe pretty much covers my whole nail and although I don't think it dries in 60 seconds it does dry faster than most other polishes, 

I would suggest doing two coats though as it is quite a thin nail polish- this doesn't really bug me as I would usually do two coats however if you wanted a one coat nailing polish this probably isn't it 

At £3 I think this is a bargain because I can use it relentlessly and feel as if it will lash ages!! It's a perfect spring hue it's making me hopeful that sunnier days are on their way !! 



Peace & love B XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment