E.L.F Haul - which stands for Eyes.Lips.Face ( Who Knew.. well everyone bar me apparently!!)
I spent £28 with postage and packaging so I feel like you really do get great value for money at E.L.F. All the products I bought are pictures on the left.
What I Bought.
- 100 Piece Eyeshadow Set - It was 50% off and is perfect for when I feel like experimenting with some new make-up looks! I would like to add the eye shadows arn't quite as bright as they appear in the picture however that doesn't really bother me...
- Eyelid Primer - I think this is probably my favourite purchase and at £1.50 it is an major bargain, I bought the primer in pearl and it is stunning I have also been wearing it on its own as I think it is a great bright everyday colour, however this eyelid primer is shimmery so if you want a Matte base this is not for you!
- Studio High Definition Powder - I like this and bought it in translucent, I bought this because I am looking for a good setting powder and I will keep you updated with this one as I have no used it enough to give you my full opinion, however the packaging is kind off silly as the holes in the top mean it is not very portable.
- Eyeliner and Shadow Stick - I bought this in the colour Brown/Basic for an everyday look and I do really like the product however the shadow stick is more of a coper than an everyday eyeshadow so the picture is a little misleading, I don't mind this too much as I can always find another occasion to wear it!
- Mineral Foundation - This cost me £2.99! I think it gives a light matte finish and it is perfect for those days when I want to have a 'no make up, make up look.' It's also great for when I don't want to put on liquid foundation. I also bought medium beige which turned out to me a great match for me!
- Studio Pigment Eyeshadow - I bought this in two colours, Innocent Ivory and Baked brown. I think this eyeshadow is so cool, you need the tinniest amount and then you blend it in and it becomes this luscious full colour! I honestly say you need to try these. The only downside for me was that Innocent Ivory was more of a pinky/white and so isn't going to work for the inner corners of my eye!
Me With the E.L.F Make-Up On... Do you have any favourite E.L.F products?
Peace and Love B! XOXO