Monday 13 January 2014

Review: Mark Hill - Extreme Heat Protection Spray

This product has to be one of my favourite hair care essentials. Mark Hill's extreme heat protection spray is one product that does EXACTLY what it says on the bottle, which is perfect! 

I always used to struggle with my hair as I regularly found myself straightening my hair on a day-to-day basis and coming back to find I had TONS of split ends, which we all know is awful! So I put it down to the extreme heat I was putting my hair through regularly.
I spent a long time in Boots trying to find a reasonably priced heat protection spray and finally came down to this one!! 

Many sprays have an awful odour, but this is fine! The smell disappears over the course of a few hours and smells almost fruity! 
The spray also doesn't make your hair feel moist or damp as the moisture quickly disappears. Equally, it doesn't make your hair dry up either!

I would definitely recommend this product, even though it says 'extreme' it is still effective if you are drying your hair on the hottest setting on the hair dryer, nowhere near as hot as straighteners or curlers.

Lots Of love, Emily x 



No comments:

Post a Comment